Find the best value mortgage protection deals with Cavendish Financial Solutions – the impartial adviser you can rely on.
There are many different types of protection plan, some incorporating several different areas of insurance. The main ones are:
- Mortgage life assurance – a guarantee that allows outstanding repayments to be fully paid off in the event of death. Dependents will not have the mortgage passed on to them.
- Term life insurance – this covers the holder for a set period of time, often with premiums increasing over the course of the term
- Accident, sickness, unemployment cover – similar to payment protection, but with specific accident and sickness cover
- Buildings and contents insurance – though not strictly mortgage protection, you will want to protect the property asset in which you have invested against damage or theft
- Income protection – this cover helps you maintain a monthly income in the event of accidental injury of sickness
If you would like to talk about anything to do with mortgage protection, call us on 01323 412013 to talk with one of our experienced team. We will be happy to discuss your situation and source the best mortgage protection deal for you!
Cavendish Financial Solutions is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority who oversees all financial business in the UK. You can find us on their website www.fca.org.uk. Our registration number is 461835. Our registered address is 117 South Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4LU